Posted in Tutorial on September 5th, 2012 by Reagan
Tags: braids, DIY, fishtail braid, Hair DIY, Hair How To, how to, styling
My favorite kinds of Fishtail braids are messy and pully. Listen, you can’t go wrong with any fishtail, right? I’m only saying the pullier the better.
1. Do a fishtail braid or two (I’m doing two). If you don’t know how, let me know.
2. Secure with an elastic.
3. By all means, pull on it.
4. Pull a lot more.
5. Keep pulling until you’ve pulled at every part of the braid. It should be nice and wide and also nice and fuzzy.
6. Build your style from there.
7. Stay tuned for a few style ideas. Aka, alternate endings.
Let’s give a round of applause for the worst lighting ever! It’s the best we could do at that time of night.